Thursday 25 September 2014

Short Summary of the training: Day one.

Yesterday's training was generally an introduction whereby trainees were asked to introduce themselves and state their expectations. Trainees also were introduced to the websites that changed the world.


  • What did I like?
The part which captured my attention mostly is the use of alexa.com to track the popular websites. Another part was the opening of blogs.
  • What did I dislike? 
To me the training was generally good, so I liked almost everything.
  •   What did you learn?
I learn about how the internet has changed societies, such that you can buy you tickets on online, you can buy whatever you like online, you can get whatever service online etc. This has reduced wastage of time, whereby previously people had to move from one area to another to get a particular service or goods. 
  • Concrete examples about what we were doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment